07 March 2008

Beards



This is not a new term I have come up.
A beard is the wife of a gay man.

You know the ones. They are everywhere in Manila. Everywhere.
I know many but will not use this blog to out them by name.
I will leave that to the wider blog community. I feel for the wives. I really do. I know how tricky some gays can be..... DJ!
I have recently had my own tumble with a man who lived a lie. He was a terrible man who tricked me from day one. Like the man does when he exchanges vows with his 'soul mate'.
My ex-boyfriend stole my money just as easy as the husband steals the integrity and self-awareness from his wife.
Come on girls. You know I know who you are. Wake up and leave your men. They are using you as a decoy. Like a hunter uses a cheap florescent floating plastic duck when killing birds. Same thing.
Quack!
Love, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, dear, and your married to a duck!
Fuck!
Throw out your vibrators ladies, as well as your deadbeat, shame filled, totally unworthy husbands, because they love cock anyway.
Eventually, you could 'double date'. Or have a threesome perhaps. Share a driver? It’s not that crazy. Look at the life you are already living dears.
Get your fingers out of your Va jay jay's and get a real husband. Give your hand a rest. Breath.

These men spoil their beards. but never go near the 'actual' Va Jay Jay.
They buy their wives (often beautiful), dresses and shoes and whatever else catches their fancy.
Shiny things.
Bright things.
All the things that glimmer and glisten. Sequins are effective! All she needs is anything flash and shiny in order to divert your attention away from the fact that the husband is a gay.
The wives don't work. They are rarely away from air-con. He gives her a driver and nice car, but no sex. No cock. And oral? Good luck girlfriend. Your gay husband would rather chew on glass.

They have pretentious furniture and all the 'straight' art on the walls. UHG! She just sits there wondering where she went wrong.
How did she end up married to an ass fucker? When is she going to get sex again? Poor thing.

These women are so submerged in a world of dishonesty and ultimate betrayal. They will need a decompression chamber when they finally come up for air.

Breathe girls. LEAVE YOUR Frauds. You all deserve BETTER then that.
These men are disgusting. They do daily dishonour to the very women they have promised to cherish and love and blah blah blah.

They mask their 'natural' lives for that of an outwardly heterosexual life, out of fear and cowardice. Out of shame. Shame?
Shame to be gay? I don't get it. The only shame they should be tucking under their organic neck pillows, is the shame of their sham.
I understand how difficult it is to be 'out' in a prominent Filipino family. Especially when NEPOTISM is everywhere. It makes me want to barf.

Last week in America, an eight-year-old boy gave a valentine to his male classmate who was also eight. The recipient of the love note went home, got his grandfather's gun, went back to school, and blew the little valentine giver away. Shot him in the head and in the crotch, in front of the whole class because he was ' a gay'. It’s a verb people, not a noun!
It’s too tragic for words.

Now this little boy had the courage, bravery and awareness to live his life the way he was born. The way GOD wanted him to live. His valentine was a message to the world. He runs circles around these men who 'hide' behind their 'clams'.

Do not let shame control your hearts boys (not nearly men yet). You like cock. It’s as simple as that.

Embrace the cock.
Love it.
Pet it.
Kiss it.
Suck it.
You know you want it big boy.

Its what you desire. Just as the woman you married desires it. Think of all the new things you will be able to talk about when you come out of your well-stocked closet. 'Best dressed' man for you, you big fat GAY!
Cock cock cock cock. Yum!
Stop marrying women you idiots. They deserve real happiness with a real heterosexual man.

It’s the biggest sham of all in Manila, besides Celine and DJ, that is.
I know so many gay men who parade around like they love the vag.
Meow!
And of course, a few of them are married. And kids. And of course they’re Catholic as well. Naturally.

GOD made me a gay man! I am NOT prepared to question him or his decision. He provided me with the skills, tools, and knows how, in order to navigate the winding road of life towards happiness. Thank you GOD. You’re my hero. I am HAPPY.

I refuse to believe for one second, that God wanted me to have a life of misery from day one. Did he give me a life of fighting constantly for tolerance and acceptance from those around me, while dodging ignorance and prejudice on a daily basis?
I have fought too long and too hard to watch others masquerade as something they are not. Come out; come out, where ever you are.

Being a homosexual in this world is fucking hard enough work already. It starts early. I came out at ten. Had a boyfriend when I was eleven. Before DJ, I was with my ex husband for twenty years. I am no prude. Believe me. But I have always been true to my men. Honour them. Keep faithful to them. I cherish love and faithfulness. I demand it.

DJ had a 'secret boyfriend' the entire time we were together. I am determined to find him!
I wonder if he knows that DJ stole my money.
The people in my blog do. And they did nothing to help me. They just walked away.

Being gay is a dirty thing? I don't think so. You bunch of 'scaredy cats', do none of us any favours, by perpetuating that myth of shame and secrecy within the wider Filipino community. You keep us soldiers back because we are too busy fighting for you. Fighting your losing battles. Stitching up your war wounds. Battling against your immoral behaviour and its disastrous affect on others including your wives, your families, and your infrastructure. Sex in a toilet at Embassy is gross. Just gross. And with your Wives best friend? Shocking lack of moral compass. Burp, oops sorry, cum bubble.

My mother created a gay. My father created a gay. My GOD celebrates his creation everyday. Being gay is like wearing a badge of honour. It is not something that should be hidden or lied about. Safety in numbers you gutless bunch of cock lovers. You may think this post is harsh. But what you men are doing in much much worse. Free your woman. Let them have a real husband.

That's all.

blog comments powered by Disqus