20 April 2008

Proust....... Mad Bastard!



Please (some) people. Stop bitching about how boring the blog is.
If your bored, then go away.
Don't leave dumb comments for me, about more gossip and juice.
I am trying to get my money back... remember?
This blog is not a performing monkey for goodness sake.
Gosh, what do you want?
Vampires, I swear. Relax.
This blog is not an entertainment blog.
It is firmly grounded with an objective.
If it is morphing, and you don't like the changes, just go away.
Don't bug me about it.

I have said it before. Start your own blog.
Feed it daily.
Its always hungry.
Starved.
Because you are starved also.
And that is not fare.
In two months, I have posted over two hundred times.
I have been very committed to this blog,
I have read thousands of comments.
Received many thousands of e mails.
I'm sorry if some people are bored.
I'm busy.
So boo hoo for you guys.
If your so bored with this blog, go do some volunteer work.


I just did a grueling week of press.
Its not easy.
So please.
Just relax.
This is quite easy for you.
You just have to sit there and read.
Go to the gym.
Have a hot shower.
Pick up a book.
And leave me alone.

I LOVE Proust.
A reader sent this in to comments and I had time before bed, so I thought, what the heck.
I sure hope this doesn't bore anyone to death.
And if it does, tough shit.
Good night for another week.


********************************************************

* What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Having to bury your child I imagine.
* Where would you like to live?
On the ground floor always.
* What is your idea or dream of earthly happiness?
Falling asleep naked on a bed of moss. In the rain.
* To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
My shocking chocolate addiction.
* Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
Sherlock Holmes, Hardy Boys
* Who are your favorite characters in history?
Evita Peron, Princess Diana, Queen Victoria
* Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
Aung San Suu Kyi, Nuns
* Who are your favorite painters?
Julian Scnabel, Georgia O'Keeffe, Man Ray
* Who are your favorite musicians?
Elvis Costello, Jeff Buckley, Dolly Parton
* The quality you most admire in a man?
Humor and wit.
* The quality you most admire in a woman?
Humor and wit.
* What is your favorite virtue?
My shadow. As long as I have one, I'm alive.
* What is your favorite occupation?
Being employed.
* Who would you have liked to be?
Annie Lennox.
* Your most marked characteristic?
My smile.
* What do you most value in your friends?
Loyalty above all else.
* What is your principle defect?
The dent in my head.
* What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
To have one leg shorter then the other.
* What would you like to be?
A great parent.
* In what country would you like to live?
Sweden.
* What is your favorite color?
Avocado green for sure.
* What is your favorite flower?
A pure white gardenia.
* What is your favorite bird?
Pelican.
* Who are your favorite poets?
My best friend.
* Who are your favorite composers?
Coldplay.
* Who are your heroes in real life?
School teachers, nurses, volunteers.
* Who are your favorite heroines of history?
Catherine the Great, Evita Peron
* What are your favorite names?
Rain, Forest, Brook, Stone,Sky, you get the picture.
* What is it you most dislike?
The tiny napkins at Andok's and Chicken salt fries.
* What historical figures do you most despise?
Hitler.
* What event in military history do you most admire?
Liberation of WW2
* What natural gift would you most like to possess?
Singing voice.
* How would you like to die?
Laying down.
* What is your present state of mind?
Better then before.
* What is your motto?
Keep on going. Never stop.
* What is your most marked characteristic?
Determination of course.
blog comments powered by Disqus