17 June 2008

Sulu Gets Marriage Licence


George Takei and partner Brad Altman


Sulu from TV's Star Trek

Dearest readers and TEAM BRIAN,

Homophobia is just dead wrong. 

Please help spread the word. If you know someone who is homophobic, sit down and tell them how you feel. Try and explain to their better nature that gays, lesbians, trans gendered and any other human being deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. A person is not fully evolved until they understand this fact and embrace it with open arms. I'm sorry, but thats the truth.
Ignorance is bliss?
I think not!
Gay marriage is sweeping the world. Like it or not. Many more American states will now legislate for equal rights and gay marriage legality. They've just been waiting for California.


HILARIOUS....... watch!

And its about time too. Every person deserves the right to make the ultimate commitment to another under the eyes of God and the courts.
The millions and millions of people who see religion  simply as a theory can't understand why they should be prevented from marrying if they don't even believe in God. I understand that.
Even though I believe in God, he has no place in this debate.
God has other much more pressing issues to contend with at the moment.
Besides, God loves every human being.
Even his gays.

Canada, Spain, The Netherlands, South Africa, Belgium, Norway and now the most important state in America, California already party at the Equality Ball.
Canada has seen an explosion of migration by gays and lesbians from all over the globe.
Money money money money... MONEY!

I intend to be married as well.
This year readers.
(announcement coming soon)
I have a fiance.
We have the rings.
We just need to get to Canada!
Oh happy days.......

My blessed boyfriend.

There are many things in my life that I protect from the blog.
After leaving DJ, I was in a terrible situation.
But now, I'm free again. For the most part. Free from the turmoil he caused in my heart.
Another man  has filled my whole being with his sweet tender love.
Bye bye hideous memories.
Hello my dreams come true!
My tormentors will never know the happiness I feel at this moment in my life.
But my friends do and some members of TEAM BRIAN.
My mom sure does.
And HE sure does.
My secrets protect me.
Like my boyfriend.
Like my TEAM!

California has the ninth largest economy in the world. So the trickle down will be enormous for America and the rest of the world. 
Gay Marriage will generate a 2.3 billion dollar boost to to the California economy in the first year alone. HELLO!!!!!!
Even Arnold Schwarzenegger knows a golden egg when he sees one. 
He loves the gays. As he should. We're fabulous.
Right?
And hopefully, the rest of the world will follow suit......

There is nothing to fear, but fear itself.

WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. — Actor George Takei, known for his role in the science fiction TV series "Star Trek" is preparing to wed his gay partner of 21 years.
The 71-year-old actor, who played Sulu in the series, was the first to pay $70 early Tuesday for a marriage licence in West Hollywood.
Takei was jubilant, saying "it's going to be the only day like this in our lives, and it is the only day like this in the history of America."
Takei will marry 54-year-old Brad Altman in September at the Japanese National Museum in Los Angeles. The marriage licence is good for 90 days.
Takei told reporters and the crowd outside the West Hollywood city auditorium Tuesday "may equality live long and prosper," echoing the phrase used in the television series.

Canadian Press Release


Wow, what a body Sulu had!
blog comments powered by Disqus