11 September 2008

KFC In Trouble?



Wow, so many people are writing me to complain about the new 'homophobic' KFC advertisement in the Philippines.
I can't find it on Youtube yet and I'm really looking.
I have at least twenty e mails bringing it to my attention.
I'm dying to watch it.

If anyone has it, please upload it and let me know.
We will let the readers decide.
Have you seen it?
What do you think?

B.
*********************
from a reader-

Hi Brian, how have you been? It\'s been almost 2 months since I visited your blog and I see that you\'re still very much into it and that there\'s also a new blog created against you which I find very \"psychotic\" haha.

I\'m glad you are doing good with the job etc and I hope you do your best to be happy. You see, Brian... what you sow is what you reap. If you sow bad, you reap the same scum. Strive to be happy, my friend.

Please don\'t make more enemies. In this life, in the end, it all comes down to being able to leave a legacy, making a positive difference and impact in the lives of people around us.

I hope you are very clear with how you choose to live your life. I still pray for you. Don\'t stop believing that God is with you, because if you stop, then everything fails, my friend. Don\'t be lured to the dark side. Don\'t give in to anger and hate.

Surround yourself with real people, who stand real in your life, not with people who feed and enable your hatred and fears. Pray. Focus on learning forgiveness, being happy and taking advantage of the God-given gift you have: The love of honesty and integrity.

Take care always.

J

Ok J, will do!
Thank you for those beautiful words.
I agree totally.
blog comments powered by Disqus