26 September 2008

Too funny For Words



THIS is the infamous big headed/dimwitted/gun loving/ extra marital affair having/former losing beauty queen/ caribou shooting/no panty wearing VP nominee Sarah Palin.
She's
trying to become the next Vice President of the United States of America.
I swear to God I'm smarter than this fucking air head.
If McCain should kick the bucket and die, then SHE becomes leader of the FREE WORLD.
Hahahahaha.
LEADER?
Sarah
Palin couldn't lead a bun fight in a bakery.
This
shiz is killing me.
Sarah
Palin should sell Tupperware, not foreign policy.
She's a fraud.
I've BEEN to Russia for Christs sakes.
She hasn't even been there!
She only JUST got a passport!
Hahahahaha!!!!!
I'm more bloody qualified to be VP!
Most people I know are!
If only I were an American.
Hahahahahaha.
blog comments powered by Disqus