27 May 2009

My Gay International 2009


Beautiful Mr Gay Philippines Kris Cardenas

Name: Kris Cristopherson S. Cardenas
Date of Birth: June 16, 1984
Place of Birth: Manila, Philippines
Nationality: Filipino
Native language: Filipino
Foreign languages: English
Height: 5’10’’
Weight: 153 lbs.
Shoes:10
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark Brown
Education: Pamantasan Ng Lungsod Ng Maynila 2001-2006
Career:Nurse
Hobbies:Jogging, Reading Books, Working out, Surfing the Net
Zodiac sign: Gemini


I am soooo PROUD to support Mr. Gay International 2009 which takes place in Manila on June 26th 2009. I need all my beautiful gay boys to help me support this event. And all my gorgeous girls too!
Not only because the beneficiary is the AIDS Society of the Philippines, for children dealing with life with HIV/AIDS or having lost parents to it, but because the creators have worked SO very hard on this event and quite frankly, I'm really proud of them.

Check out their brilliant website where you will find everything you need to know about the global event which will take place in the Philippines. YAY!!!!!!
Participate or just donate.
100% of the proceeds will go to orphaned Filipino children who have AIDS
.

http://www.mrgaycompetition.com
click to link



Please watch the beautiful clip of beautiful orphaned Filipino children battling HIV/AIDS
blog comments powered by Disqus