23 June 2009

Her Burqa Prison



PARIS — President Nicolas Sarkozy declared Monday that the Islamic burqa is not welcome in France, branding the face-covering, body-length gown as a symbol of subservience that suppresses women's identities and turns them into "prisoners behind a screen."

I agree 100% with the President of France.
I find burqas 100% appalling!
I refuse to to spend my tourist dollar in any country that FORCES their women to walk around in these crazy outrageous hot ridiculous costumes. I hate the burqa for they represent everything I'm against.
The oppression/suppression of women is disgusting in any form.
And the hideous burqa is only just one of them.

In Saudi Arabia, women are only now beginning to get 'permission' to drive cars... but not yet on public roads or without a 'watch over' man.

WTF
?
It's crazy.
Appalling.

When I was in Langkawi Malaysia (which was nice except for this dreadful burqa custom and I thought terrible food) I was feeling a bit angry when I saw these poor women walking along the hot and humid beaches with all their many children while being cloaked in this dreadful prison like garb. The poor wife/slave was carrying the family's belongings AND wearing heavy jeans under her burqa costume trudging along the beach doing EVERYTHING.

Meanwhile her husband was walking in a bloody SPEEDO bathing suit eating an ice cream as I caught him literally staring at another Western woman's ass.

What a horrible hairy beast he was/is to enjoy the beach like a regular person all the while making his wife wear that awful HEAVY pitch black burqa.. .....



WTF?
blog comments powered by Disqus