09 March 2008

Common Sense Prevails... or does it?


Thank you for this e-mail reader. I thought it was excellent. Welcome to my blog.

Anonymous said...


Ugh. How stupid can these fucked up elites be? Plain and simple my dear fuckers:

DJ: PAY THE GODDAMN DEBT!
CELINE: BE A GOOD PERSON AND STOP FUCKING UP COKE ON YOUR BIG FUCKING NOSE
ALL OTHER COKE JUNKIES: GET A GOOD LIFE. SPEND MONEY WISELY. LIVE HEALTHY.

People are getting frustrated because of your idiotic acts. Sad to say these so-called privileged circle don\'t even know how to act reponsibly and maturely. This isn\'t Hollywood people! You can\'t go fucking up coke and be proud of it. It\'s way too much pathetic and not at all glamorous. Do something worthwhile for a change. You aren\'t naive kids anymore! You guys are no different from the criminals on the streets. That thought doesn\'t need a College diploma to be realized, you know.

Just a Atenean graduate here and I\'m proud to say that I\'m not part of your crazy shit world over there. At least I made use of my brain wisely.

Sucks to be you guys, really. Remember, your reputation can go only so far but it\'s always the character of a person that matters most. If you\'re that concerned with your seemingly \"perfect\" but ultimately unstable public image then just PAY UP. Easy, get money from your bank then send it off to Australia. My God. This is a no brainer my dear DJ and Celine. You don\'t have to use your family\'s name, money, network or what have you just to get a hold of Brian. Why not save time and send him the check he\'s been asking for. That goddamn S I M P L E. Idiot people. And you say you\'re the cream of the crop. More like the cream of the crap.

Brian, I hope the best for you. Keep your chin up!

March 9, 2008 5:36 PM
blog comments powered by Disqus