04 April 2008

All of Montano's Men... Why the Alias Coon?


Well, the raccoon strikes again.

I am more determined then ever to stop DJ taking money from other men.

His 'NEW' profile name for 'guys4men.com' is.... wait for it....... 'nicholasg'
BEWARE!
Thief on the loose!
Hide your cash.
Stick it up your ass, because he will find it.
Seriously ram it all up your ass.
But,
Delfin will eventually sniff it out.
He has the nose for it. A flat pudgy little snort nose.
He has the nose for sniffing a lot of things.
Mostly cocaine.
Then my money. Your money?
Sniff sniff. Snort, snort.
You should try your hand at locating truffles dear.
You would make a fortune.
Like a farmers pig.

Tada!
You marry DJ and a little while later, you are poor.
Poor.
It's as easy as that for him.
He has ZERO conscience.
He totally lacks a 'sensitivity chip'.
He will take EVERYTHING from you.

Leave you standing in your underwear.
At your hotel room door.
Trembling. Crying.
Bewildered.
He will watch while you are interrogated by police.
Threatened.
He will let you be taken to jail.
Sacrifice his humanity for your cash.
What a man.
What a man.
What, a man?
No way.
A raccoon.
A bandit.
My Nemesis.

I would rather have HIV then,
meet another DJ Montano.
Full blown AIDS would be better.
Better then him.


He tells you he loves you.
He holds you in him arms.
But when he is fucking your ass, he is also fucking your bank account.
A long hard 'lubless' fuck.
Believe me, you will hurt afterwards.
In more way's then one.

Good trick motherfucker.
You screwed me more then once.
I am going to make you pay for the destruction you have caused me and my bank account,

Who is this Nicolas person DJ?
Your new alias?
Is he a thief too? A liar? Bandit?
Are you looking to snatch away another mans money and life?

I am interest to know why DJ has to use FAKE names on his new profiles.
Is it because I am on your ass?
Because I will NEVER let up until you pay me back my 70,000 dollars.
Never Montano.
I am your worst nightmare.

BOO!

DJ, I CAN'T AFFORD TO GO SEE MY MOTHER.

You have taken away my freedom.
My ability to travel in an emergency.
You will suffer for what you have done to me.

People are DONATING to my fighting fund Montano.

I AM CHARITY NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
You and and that dumb whore Celine and the rest will pay BIG TIME for what you have done to me.

I HATE you Montano.
You have destroyed everything for me.
Motherfucker.
One day you will know the deep pain you have caused me.
At one point I wanted to kill myself DJ.

BECAUSE OF YOU.
YOU MADE ME THINK OF SUICIDE you monster.
That's how desperate you made me.
How terrified you made me.
How broke you made me.
Now that this sordid tale of thievery is in the Australian press.
People in my own country know now what an idiot I am.
They can read all about my stupidity.
My loss.
My grief.
You have mangled my life.
Thank you DJ.

I am so beside myself DJ.

I hate you.

Dear readers,

I'm sorry that this post is so harsh.
I can't keep it in this morning.
I am trying, but the fire is RAGING today.
RAGING.

But I am with my dogs.
The sun is shining.
I will swim today.
I need to.
Try to calm down.
Gather my emotions.
Clear my head.
Maybe cry a bit.
I don't know.
I'm just very upset today.

Because this is happening to me.
And I have to feel my way through this mess.
Please understand and let me heal my own way.
I trust my judgement now.
I am following my instincts.
I am fighting for my dignity.
Let me fight.
Please.

It's all I have left.
The fight.

B
blog comments powered by Disqus