31 May 2008

Green Thumb for Joanna






I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to Joanna for sending me two wonderful t-shirts, along with some I LOVE PINOY pins. I was overwhelmed by Joanna's  generous and thoughtful consideration. I enjoyed working today, wearing one of the shirts. I felt special. It is dirty now though, so its already worn in!

I'm busy packing today. The last bits and pieces are going in boxes.
Reality is starting to set in.
I am scared to death.
But totally prepared emotionally.

Our long time carpenter/handyman  and his wife have invited me to have dinner at their farm tonight, to say good bye.
I am so excited because they have great dogs. In door dogs, so I get to play with them.
But I have to leave Pickles and Lucy at home, so they each got a special strip of crispy bacon with their bones for dinner. They also eat raw organic eggs on the weekends which really helps their coats and digestive tracks. And it also helps to stop dog itching. Fresh Aloe Vera is also very good for your dogs coat. Be generous, especially if its free. Your dog will love it. You will too.

Ok, I know, I'm boring today. But I'm tired from work, and I need to get it together before my two hour drive for grub. At least I will get fed a great home made curry, which is one of the reasons I want to go so much.

Love and Blessings, and thanks again Joanna.
Your are a treasure and I adore you.

B
blog comments powered by Disqus