18 June 2008

Crocs - For or Against?


My eye's glaze over when I look at this picture.

The best apart about writing this blog, is the readers. No question. I love them.
You guys really make me feel so absolutely brilliant in the morning when I read your e mails.
Some of them are so personnel and beautiful.
I received 16 e mails over night from people who love Crocs.
And six from people who hate them.
You know the Crocs with the holes.....I HATE THEM.
I get a rash if I am even near them. Hahahahaha

But these Crocs at the very bottom, I would (could) wear, with jeans and a white t shirt.
You see, even though I truly HATE the traditional Crocs, (and there are millions of people just like me), there is still a pair that I like. Not that I'm about to run out and purchase them.


a pair of homosexual crocs

Thank you readers for writing to me to defend your decision to wear Crocs.
You will NEVER change my mind about them though.
Hahahahaha.


the only crocs I would wear

Have a beautiful day readers, Crocs on your feet or no Crocs on your feet.
blog comments powered by Disqus