26 June 2008

Talking Heads #2 with Noreen



Dear Readers and TEAM BRIAN,

As promised, each week I will be profiling an amazing person who truly cares for the Philippines and her people. Please read the account of Noreen's experience- Victims of Typhoon Frank in Aklan with regard to the most recent typhoon disaster. It's truly gripping. Thank you Noreen for your wonderful contribution. I hope my many international readers can see, touch, and hear your experience through your writings.

Keeping it real with Noreen!



Aklan and Typhoon Frank
please click to read amazing account


Hi Brian,

Hope you're having a great day! My name is Noreen and I am a perpetual reader of your
blog.

I just want to share with you this sad story of what's happening in
Aklan today.

Regards,

Noreen
blog comments powered by Disqus