23 July 2008

Bubbles and Cunty... The Snorting Piglet Sisters


malu fernandez.... after some weight loss

Prepare readers because I'm about to 'chuck a spaz'.

Poor Miguel Zubiri.
NOT!

What a bunch of losers this family is.
First Miguel has to admit to Vicky being his mother.
THEN he 
has to admit to Fatso truffle snorter being his Aunty.
THEN, he
has to admit that he cheated in the elections.
Because he DID cheat!
How else could this light weight fraud get elected?
Well?

Can you imagine how embarrassed he must be to have Vicky as a mother and that fat ugly hideous bitch Malu for and Auntie?
Miguel is so lucky he survived her chompers as a child.
That's right readers, The coke head champagne swilling bubble head, Vicky Zubiri is the sister of the truffle snuffling Malu Fernandez.


Carlos Elizalde, Vicky Zubiri and Anton San Diego

Malu Fernandez makes me want to barf. 
How that fat and ugly beast could ever get a job writing is beyond me. I mean this woman takes two economy seats on your average aircraft, and then the fly blown SOW has the audacity to complain.

Do you know she steals as well?
That's right readers.
I'm being told by NUMEROUS sources that Malu Fernandez has sticky fingers (and they ain't from the plate of ribs she's inhaling either.
She likes to take 'souvenirs' from the hotels where she stays.
Not to mention the occasional staff member who 'disappears" down her swollen gullet.
That's right... she EATS people!


malu after consuming young child

And no one in this fucking family family pays for anything.
Vicky, I thought you had cancer?
I thought you were
dying?
Well, which one is it?
And when will it take place?
And PLEASE take your sister with you.
I would love to report on it.
The more of you gone, the better.
DIE bitches!

I'll never forget how in love DJ was with Miguel.
"Oh Miguel will help me when he's elected".
"Oh don't worry Brian, Miguel OWES me", Montano said.
This is so typical of politicians in the Philippines.
Get elected and reward those people with little or no self respect, just like the candidate himself.

The entire thing is a sham.
Miguel Zubiri is a fraud and an embarrassment to the Philippines.

I would love to bash this fat bitch Malu across the head with some common sense. Now usually I'm against violence, but I would make an exception for this putrid tinea infested Va Jay Jay. I've heard Boracay actually sunk three inches when her hefty load jumped on board. This ' woman/cow/truffle snorter' should be banned from Boracay forever. Her ex-deal lifestyle is everything that is wrong with the Philippines.

I really hate this bitch for writing this amazingly bigoted article about OFWS.
Please read this article readers.
AGAIN!
Because you all need to be reminded that this monster is out there continuing to write this garbage.

Malu Fernandez is about to fall apart, like the inseam of any garment she wears.
She deserves nothing from the Filipino people, except hatred and disgust.
Because that's all the bitch is getting from me.
She needs to take a 'self helpless' course because she is going down, down, down...
And NOT on a donut either!

BOO her in the streets readers.
BOO HER!
BOO HER!
BOO HER!

Malu needs liposuction on her brain, and on the massive load of shit that she carries around with her everyday.
This bitch needs to wedge open her first class beef curtains and ram some dignity and commonsense up there.
But then again, who else would fuck this
massive pig?


Vicky, you should be ashamed to be related to this pig. But then again you are no different. You use the Philippines too. Just like Miguel does.

You are all nothing but scabs on the Philippines private parts.
Vicky, your many surgeries on your face have left you with those
'karma glasses' that you can never take off your stretched and pulled out of whack face.
Your son Miguel is a cheater. Your entire family should feel disgraced now.
The whole lot of you need to be lined up against the wall.
And done away with!

PLEASE re read the article below readers.
It truly is shocking.
And do you think that Vicky and Miguel feels the same way as her?
Oh you bet they do!
YOU BET!
Blood is thicker than chocolate pudding, right Malu?
________________________________________________________________
From Boracay to Greece

Tingog.com
The Voice of A Filipino

With the recent irresponsible, elitist, bigoted, and discriminating comments made by Manila Standard Today columnist Malu Fernandez in her People Asia magazine article “From Boracay to Greece” in which she makes many belittling comments about Overseas Filipino Workers and Filipinos in general, the response from Filipino bloggers have been overwhelming, and have not been light on the criticism. When do we say enough is enough and that we will no longer stand for the bigotry and discrimination that takes place, not only in this country but all around the world?
For her part, in her “apology”, Malu Fernandez addressed the emails responding to her article. However, the apology, was nothing more than another attempt to take a jab at Filipinos and to once again assert that she’s an elite that those in lower socioeconomic classes just fail to understand or comprehend her “wit”.>nt>

Key Statements In Malu Fernandez’s People Asia Article

"However I forgot that the hub was in Dubai and the majority of the OFWs (overseas Filipino workers) were stationed there. The duty-free shop was overrun with Filipino workers selling cell phones and perfume. Meanwhile, I wanted to slash my wrist at the thought of being trapped in a plane with all of them".

"While I was on the plane (where the seats were so small I had bruises on my legs), my only consolation was the entertainment on the small flat screen in front of me. But it was busted, so I heaved a sigh, popped my sleeping pills and dozed off to the sounds of gum chewing and endless yelling of “HOY! Kumusta ka na? At taga sann ka? Domestic helper ka rin ba?” Translation: “Hey there? Where are you from? Are you a domestic helper as well?” I though I had died and God had sent me to my very own private hell".

"On my way back, I had to bravely take the economy flight once more. This time I had already resigned myself to being trapped like a sardine in a sardine can with all these OFWs smelling of AXE and Charlie cologne while Jo Malone evaporated into thin air.
All in all, it’s been a pretty good summer. Jetting from the Aegean Sea to the Pacific may sound a bit pretentious until you wake up in economy class smelling like air freshene"r.


Response By Malu Fernandez

Understandably, The Manila Standard Today, received a few emails of complaint, so Malu Fernandez decided to respond.

As I type this, I’d like you to know that it’s not about whining, complaining and bitching but just stating the facts. Just recently, I wrote a funny article in my magazine column and my friends thought it was hilarious. It was humorous and quite tongue-in-cheek, or at least I thought so, until the magazine got a few e-mails from people who didn’t get the meaning of my acerbic wit. The bottom line was just that I had offended the reader’s socioeconomic background. If any of these people actually read anything thicker then a magazine they would find it very funny. Most people don’t get the fact that they need bitches like me to shake up their world, otherwise their lives would be boring and mediocre. I obviously write for the a certain target audience and if what I write offends you, just stop reading.

Although it may sound elitist to you the fact is this country is built on the foundation of haves, have-nots and wannabes. One group will never get the culture of the other. Although I could mention that it is easier to understand someone who has a lower socioeconomic background that would entail a whole other page and frankly I don’t want to be someone to bridge the gap between socioeconomic classes. I leave that to the politicians in my family who believe they can actually help. Now I seriously ask you, am I being a diva or are people around me just lacking in common sense? Perhaps it’s a little of both!

Response To The Response

First of all, there is nothing funny about bigotry, and tongue-in-cheek does not have to entail irresponsible and insensitive statements such as the statements made in her article.
Second, she mentions a few emails, but only mentions the offense of one reader’s socioeconomic background. Notice that reader’s is singular (is this an editing mistake, are there actual editors who edit this crap?). Or maybe, Malu meant that all the emails were complaints of readers having their socioeconomic background offended. But either way, the fact that Malu tries to deflect the actual complaint and goes on another rant in which she again lambastes lower social classes, making another strong statement that indeed she is an elite herself, is further proof of her worth as displayed by her perceived higher class status. In her illogical rant, she implicitly says that the poor have lost their reason to understand her discriminatory comments.
Let me make it clear, the offense is not based on a socioeconomic issue, the offense is based on her statements of bigotry, discrimination, and intolerance against her own countrymen. Politicians, I mean noteworthy and honorable politicians, certainly do believe that they can make a difference. Just because she feels that she can’t make a difference, doesn’t mean it’s a lost cause. The fact that people are actually trying is much more noble, than playing aristocrat and hinting that The Philippines is a lost cause. Yes, I do believe, we can make a difference. And this means, calling out horrible individuals like Malu Fernandez.
I wonder if these acerbic statements will be too harsh for Malu’s diva reality?


Please read this article again and again and again readers.
Because THIS is what I am fighting against.

We should NEVER forget who the The Manila Standard hires to write for them.
I am so sick and tired of her 'farticles' being read by Filipinos.
Her gas bag needs to be popped once and for all!
And this montser Malu Fernandez needs to be harpooned like the whale that she is!
Slaughtered for her blubber.
blog comments powered by Disqus