09 July 2008

Embassy to Re Open with NEW Conditions


fashion show held at embassy..... vapid anyone?

Many people wonder why I am so against Embassy Super Club.
I'm not so much against Embassy as I am their total and blatant disregard for the safety of their revellers.

In a way, I'm happy that they have one last opportunity to show that they can run a decent establishment where the safety and concerns of their patrons comes first. Tim has been through enough.
So here is his last chance to prove once and for all he's a respectable decent business man.
If he blows this, he done for.
Trust me.

Yes I HATE VIP, VVIP, VVVIP, VVVVVVVVVVVIP, you get what I mean.
It makes me sick that some people assume they are better than others simply because of... I don't even know!

There are NO VIPS in Manila. Just people who think they are VIPS.
Its so very sad that some perpetuate this stupid ridiculous concept in a country were 73% OF THE PEOPLE CAN NO LONGER AFFORD RICE.


The last thing Manila OR the Philippines needs is even FURTHER divide between the haves and the have-nots.

I will be watching VERY closely.
The new closing time will obviously have an impact.
Who wants to go home that early.

Embassy is being given one more chance.
And cameras will be installed.
BUT who will be watching the cameras?
Hmmm......

ONE MORE!

I wish them luck.

I will not be writing about Embassy again, until the next murder or vicious assault.
What about the sniffer dogs out front......?

I didn't think so.

FIX IT TIM!

Capisce!

blog comments powered by Disqus