21 July 2008

I'm Coming Mummy



Toronto here I come!
I want all of my friends to
prepare.
Because this crazy bastard is coming home.
Bawawawawawawawawawa!

My Queen is waiting for me.
I'm coming
Sanny.
I love you.

Thank you Papa for this gift.
I love you too!
Very much.
_____________________
_____________________

PS,

A LOPEZ..... A HORRIBLE RAPE..... A SHOCKING SCANDAL........ OH YES!
ABS- CBN anyone?
Prepare readers...........
This is going to be HUGE!

This blog will explode next week with this scandal.
Which Lopez 'Man' is a raper extraordinaire?
Who?
Which uncle of Celine's has RAPED and escaped prison?
You have a think dear readers, and I will reveal all VERY soon.


You see Celine dear, you filthy little whore, you should have been much smarter then threatening me at the start of this blog. Your severe lack of brain cells is most apparent to us all now. The few you have left are going to be fried this week... BITCH!
Now your entire family will burn on the truth cross.
All because of your BFF, DJ Montano.
Emily... I'm NOT done with you yet either, your dirty little secret is coming out into the open as well.
The Vatican.
OMG, I'm dying with laughter... NOT HIV!

And you KNOW you deserve this you giant fucking wart!
blog comments powered by Disqus