08 July 2008

GO GO GO, to Kitty Go's Blog!



PLEASE check out Mama Kitty's blog.

This particular pussy is ON
FIRE this week.

Meow.........
chichitsthefan!

Click on her blog link on my list and have a read.
You will NOT be
disappointed.
I wish I could write as well as her.
UHG!

I love you Mama Kitty
.

On another note,

I have heard through the grapevine that ANOTHER society blog is about to launch.
And this will make CT look like a bible class.

Readers, we all know I get the juice first on this blog of mine.
Rest assured,
Chikatime will be replaced.

VERY SOON INDEED!

And the people who are gloating at its demise will be very sorry indeed for their behaviour and actions. Sleeping dogs may lay at your feet,

but a feral street cat will scratch your fucking eye's out.

Capisce!

Good!

Prepare Manila.

A storm is brewing on the horizon.
And it ain't going to be pretty.

Shazam bitches!

ps. My very good friend Amiel Aguilar Cabanlig has created a great blog called Victorina.
I've added it to my blog list. Check it out please. Its just great!!!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus