04 July 2008

Who Really Wrote this Readers?


the first night I met tim at nami resort

From: Tim Yap
Subject: I wish you peace
To: gorrellbrian@yahoo.com.au
Cc: thebigonstyle@gmail.com
Received: Saturday, 5 July, 2008, 5:38 AM

Dear Brian,



If you remember it right, I left a message on your comments section way back when people told me about your blog and how hurt you were about what you think I said about your Filipina queen. I would like to reiterate that I myself am a victim of name calling and much hatred and misjudgement that I would not wish upon anyone the prejudice that has befallen me. We never got the chance to really know each other and you know that very well. Jenni did rave about you the first time she met you, and she is my Filipina queen. I'm really sorry you feel that way. With all that has happened, I humbly apologize for what you think I did and sincerely wish you inner peace and tranquility.



Tim


DID TIM YAP WRITE THIS LETTER READERS?

I want to say one thing.
DJ Montano and Jenni Epperson TOLD me that TIM YAP called Sanny this name.

WHO IS LYING?

Who REALLY wrote this readers?
Jen perhaps?
David Milan perhaps?
Who readers?

Because Tim Yap did NOT write this to me.

Which quite frankly has made me even madder!!!!!!!!!

WTF is wrong with these people?


Cant Tim write his own fucking e mails.
They must be all having a laugh now.

This is such a depressing fraud.

Back to square one with Tim I guess.

Readers, what do you suggest I do to get a REAL apology from Tim?
blog comments powered by Disqus