17 August 2008

New Look Blog


light right through it......

Dearest darling TEAM BRIAN, Readers, Frenemies, Enemies and DJ,

I really hope you all like the new look blog (especially you Delfin). I reckon we needed a new fresh looking, brighter blog to celebrate its six month blogaversary. But before I start posting again, I want to say thank you.

Reaching 500 posts was something I'd never imagined doing, nor did I believe at the beginning that I'd be doing this six months later. Maintaining a blog is hard work for anyone, including me.
However the blog is a pleasurable priority in my life now, and I'll continue to write until we reach 1000 posts.

When I started the blog, I had one single passion/mission. And this was (and still remains so) to recover my life savings from my ex boyfriend who stole it away from me.
This passion and determination that would eventually take over and radiate from my very center eventually found its audience.
The blog is so much more then DJ Montano now, and although he will always remain the reason for its creation, it truly has expanded beyond who and what he is.

I'm very happy about the new bright rainbow colors. I also love my signature. Personalized. So campy and gay. Hahahahahaha! And I LOVE being gay.

I've decided to stop the hideous ads as well. I had no control over them and they really generate very little revenue. Not enough to justify them being there distracting people and making the blog look ugly. But if anyone else want to put an ad on my blog, we can make it look beautiful, I'm sure. And I wont charge much. Hahahahaha. Less than DJ would!

So readers, I'm so happy to still be here with the blog.
Thank you to the many people who have helped me stay focused and on track.
And the many others who helped me up through my little derailments.
Thank you for reading my blog and sticking with me and it.
From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

Love Brian
blog comments powered by Disqus