30 October 2008

Attention All Readers

Your Name: ***
Your Email Address:
Subject: VIRUS/NETWORK WORM being spread by ridge
Message: My gosh! Brian, I'm a follower of your blog.
Remember I even sent you the petition last time to oust Cristy Fermin.

Your entry and Cecille Van Straten's entry about the hate blogs (Ridge?) made me curious about the guy and googled him up...

And I landed on his Multiply account(ridge) and that Hater Hates blog..

Guess what happened later on.

I've been swamped with spy ware right now..

VIRUS/NETWORK WORM which steals private information, A TROJAN, AND SOME SORT OF PASSWORD STEALING ATTACK, AND IT ALSO STATES THAT SOMEONE IS MONITORING MY NET ACTIVITIES.....(scary)
In the VIRUS RESPONSE ALERT, it showed that a certain BRIDGE(yes, with a B) is the culprit.

Please advise your followers not to be fooled of getting curious who that guy is and starts Googling him up, ITS A BIG NO NO...

I'm being troubled right now getting rid of these spy wares and VIRUSES he inflicted me..

******************
Dear Readers,

Can you please advise me if you too are having issues with this.
I'm distraught that anyone would be adversely effected from this.
I'm just devastated really.
I know the blog in question is loading with virus's.
It cost me 300 bucks to have my computer cleaned... and there is still no guarantees.
I CAN"T afford this!
OR the many long distance calls to the Philippines to defend myself against this shit!
And I WILL defend myself bitches!!!!
It all costs me MONEY which I do NOT have!!!!!!!!
So THANK YOU VERY MUCH HACKER!
Have you NOT read my blog?
Do you NOT know about my financial crisis???
Do you not know that I had my entire savings account emptied by by ex boyfriend.
have I not been humiliated enough?
You need to torture me further?
Thank you to adding so much fucking stress to my life.


Jenni (you bitch), WHAT have you to say about this?
The person who created and designed your blog has done this to these innocent people.
Why don't you come out from your cave and address this issue?
You have mud all over your hands.
And HH?
Who's that dear?
THAT will be revealed soon enough.

You people messed with the wrong guy.
You set him upon us Jenni to cause this havoc.
You profiled him on your blog as one of your TRUE BELIEVERS..
Remember that Jej Jen?
And Tim?
How is he involved with this?......
And now that my readership has been involved...

It's personal.
Prepare for the wrath of Brian.
All of you who break the law or have broken the law against me and my blog.....

I have some other very special news for my readers which I will post as soon as it happens.
When will people learn, that I'm fierce?
If you are my friend, I'll nearlyHkill for you.
If you are my lover, I've already died for you.. a million times over.

If you're my enemy, well.......
heaven help you.

blog comments powered by Disqus