10 November 2008

GO Margaret



Dear Readers,

Google Margaret Cho.
I've been a MASSIVE fan of hers for many years.
She's another voice of reasoning.
She's a pop culture leader/icon.
And she's also a determined and formidable fighter.
Like me.

With people like Margaret Cho and and millions more,
discrimination against Gays and Lesbians and Transgenders will be a thing of the past.

on another note-

I've received some e mails 'outing' more MMM's (married men in Manila).
I've heard it all already peeps.
I don't feel like dishing that sort of dirt at the moment.
THEY know who they are.
It's up to them.
If THEY want to live that way.

I'll say it again and again and again...

THERE IS NO SHAME IN HOMOSEXUALITY.

Think about your wife ***** ******
For once in your life
blog comments powered by Disqus