04 December 2008

S.T.I.G.M.A Poster #4 AND positivism.ph


the fourth poster from our STOP HIV STIGMA campaign

Dear
Readers,

Thank you for your beautiful e mails.
Having this little break has been amazing for me.
But I'm itching to get back on line and tell you how I feel and what's going on.
The new look blog is nearly finished.
I feel great.
My health care in under control and I'm really happy.
Refreshed.
It's amazing how a week can truly change things.

I opened the blog because I can't reply to all the e mails.
It's not possible. I feel responsible to say something and let people know what's happening.
I will not be posting any new entries until the change over has been made.
It will just happen. No warning.
Hehehehehe.

One of the reasons I'm so excited about re opening the blog, which will be re named
PURE.advocacy, is because I love promoting things.

And this will be my biggest promotion to date.

We've started assembling the new look blog which we will have open in time to promote the best thing that's ever happened in the Philippines. In fact, I think it's going to be a huge GLOBAL success.

See you soon......

http://www.positivism.ph
please click to see teaser


looking forward to the future, for sure.
blog comments powered by Disqus