29 January 2009

The Irish Fashion Man



I LOVE Sebastian Castrillon.
He's so
cool.
He's a fashion designer in Ireland.
He has an amazing group on
Facebook called THE DIVAS SOCIETY and I triple LOVE IT!

Everything Sabastian writes is soothing and super positive.
(he tends to write everything is CAPS ala Kanye W. who I also love)
As the blog turns the corner and moves into it's advocacy mode, it's more positivity from Sebastian and others like him that needs to be exposed now.
Not the opposite.

I love Sebastian's latest entry. Honestly I read it three times because I love fashion like anyone else and I thought it was a refreshing message juxtaposed against the normal regular fashion message which is BUY MORE and LOSE WEIGHT.
I take time to put myself together, and for a young guy on a STRICT self imposed fashion budget
(hehehehe), I'm not doing too bad. I spend most of my money on bespoke hats which I have made down the street by a little old Greek man(who I ADORE). I can't help myself because I love hand made hats. It's a true vice.
I was so spoiled in Cuba because everything I bought was 100 percent hand made. My shoes were hand crafted. My clothes were stitched by hand in most cases. And when I went back the second time, ten years later, the exact same people made me more stuff. Blew my mind that they were all still there. Some even remembered me. I just could not believe it. One woman actually pointed to the hat of which she made me a similar. Needless to say I bought another three from her for friends.
Hand made hats and hand rolled Cuban cigars. And Cuban rum. A sexy combination for sure. I had an Irish lover at that time and we lived on his boat off-shore for three weeks which was highly romantic. Paddy was his name. Hahahaha. No joke.
This is such a bizarre coincidence because Sebastian's group hails from Ireland.
You have to love this blog.
Surreal energy links everywhere.
And if I lived in Ireland, Sebastian would make all my clothes, because I would LOVE to wear clothes from a person who thinks and writes like him.
It would become my very own Haute Couture.


TODAY I AM GONNA TALK ABOUT FASHION AND TRENDS, AS YOU KNOW I AM A FASHION DESIGNER, FASHION PRODUCER AND FASHION STYLIST, MY MESSAGE TODAY IS ABOUT FASHION AND TRENDS.

TODAY'S TREND FOR YOU IS:

YOU ARE GONNA WEAR THE MOST WONDERFUL SMILE, AND ALSO A WONDERFUL AND SHINNING ATTITUDE TO MATCH WITH YOUR PERSONALITY AND WITH YOUR AMAZING BODY SHAPE.

THE COLORS FOR TODAY'S TREND ARE.

GREEN . YOUR HOPE.
RED . YOUR PASSION FOR LIFE.
WHITE . YOUR SOUL.
YELLOW YOUR DREAMS.
BLUE YOUR INNER BEAUTY.
MAGENTA YOUR JOY AND HAPPINESS.

IT IS COMPLETELY FORBIDDEN TO WEAR BLACK OR GREY......TODAY WE ARE GONNA PUT ON OUR BEST COLORS AND TRANSFORM EVERY STREET YOU ARE WALKING IN A CATWALK..........STRIKE A POSE TO LIFE TODAY.


HAVE A TRENDY AND WONDERFUL DAY.

SEBASTIAN CASTRILLON.

You're Awesome Sebastian.

blog comments powered by Disqus