03 January 2009

Viorar Vel Til Loftarasa



Sigutr Ros - Viorar Vel Til Loftarasa
-english subtitles

Dear Readers,

I have something VERY special to share with you.
This film clip.

Their stunning faces haunt me.
It's my life on film.
Our lives on film.
It's us.
And our dolls.
The battle we fight everyday.
Every single day.
March on my beautiful brothers and sisters.
We will win the battle.
Equality for all.

This is the most beautiful film clip I've ever watched.
Yes I cried at the end.
Because I remember my own dad dragging me away from my first boyfriend.
The one I was caught doing naughty things with in our back yard.
We were just little kids.
But even then I knew I loved boys.
I was a boy.
And now I am a man.
And now I love men.
It all makes perfect sense to me.

I evolved with my homosexuality.
We all evolve within our God given sexuality.
God wanted me to be gay. He chose it.
He also wants me to be happy.
I want to be happy.


The art direction is flawless.
Like the innocence depicted in the film.
The young boys are from another world.
I was mesmerized by it all.

The kiss is magical and took my breath away.
Do yourself a big favor and watch this clip.
The music is perfect and carries you away.
The ending torments me.

Please watch it.

blog comments powered by Disqus