12 April 2009

Homophobic Sexbomb BORACAY Bitches



Watch THIS Readers!

I AM FURIOUS!!!

Who are these violent sluts/whores/bitches who cut this mans face?
BAN them from Boracay and send them to jail!

Who are these HOMOPHOBIC scumbag whores?
CHARGE THEM JOSHUA!
CHARGE THE WHORES and make them SUFFER for what they did to you mate.
Take it ALLLLLLLL THE WAY.
ALL HE WAY BABY!!
NO MERCY FOR THESE POLE DANCING SLUTBAGS.
DO NOT back down!

Drown the bitches in the water I say in front of everyone.
People would cheer!

THIS is totally embarrassing that these idiots are allowed to terrorize innocent tourists on Boracay island.

I would have dragged them by the hair into the water and watch them gurgle their last breath. Clean the island up a bit.

Hold their heads under until they stop moving.
YAY!

If it was me, I would have smashed the whores in the faces.
Ugly mean filthy c---ts.
THAT is how angry I am about what they did to Joshua.

AND WHO are the HYSTERICAL bitches with Boy Abunda?
WHO would marry a squawking chicken for goodness sakes?
I'm talking about Abunda of course.

CHARGE them Sexbomb Bitches!!!
JAIL THEM!!!!
PRISON IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM.

It's IRONIC that the victim, Joseph
has a foundation protecting the rights of Women & Children in Manila.
...but these 'girls' are animals...NOT women.
**************************
this from a facebook friend-

I know him I worked in his Non government organization(Positive Action Foundation) for he is the President of the org. I was a volunteer. He is nice and those bitches are really disrespectful.
____________
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus