12 March 2010

BURN THE GAYS UPDATE

Update!
Friday March 12th- 11 02 pm
This hate site has been closed by Facebook.
Thank you to the hundreds of people who reported it.
Job well done!


I have every single facebook 'hatefan' name and image recorded from this site.
I will post them soon.


Disturbing? YES Disgusting? YES Depraved? YES Degenerates? YES

Dear Readers,

HELP!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE join my campaign to have this Facebook page sunugin ang bading group removed.

The Facebook page calls for the BURNING OF GAYS.
Enough said.


I've provided the links in order for you to report the site.
I'll not rest until this hate site is down.
Do we really want YOUNG FILIPINO GAY PEOPLE and GAY kids to see this on FACEBOOK?

BURN THE GAYS?

I don't fu--ing think so Facebook.
No fu--ing way.
Not on my watch.

blog comments powered by Disqus