06 March 2008

New York, New York, what a WONDERFUL town...


Thank you, everyone, very much, for your kind words of support.

Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:48:15 -0800 (PST)
> From: Mike Dumlao <@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Brian, what does not destroy you makes you
> strong
> To: gorrellbrian@yahoo.com.au
>
> Brian,
>
> I don't know you and you don't know me. I am a
> Filipino living in New York who was forwarded a link
> to your blog. It saddens me that such a disturbing
> plot happened in my home country but that said, I
> admire your courage to stand up for yourself and to
> move on. I felt sick to my stomach to what happened
> to you and it got me thinking of what could be a
> fictional story can actually be horribly true. I am
> sure you are deeply hurt but stay strong and learn
> from this chapter of your life. May your tomorrow
> be better than today and may your wounds be healed.
> Be proud of your scars!
>
> I wish you well and I wanted to share my haiku:
>
> there's a place beyond,
> where the sand is edible
> and you can see air.
>
> Hugs,
> Mike
>
Gee, thanks Mate.
Real sweet. I needed that today. Touched.
blog comments powered by Disqus