11 March 2008

Please please please DJ




















Once again,

I need my money back DJ. I REALLY do!

Do you really want me to have to open a Paypal account and become a charity case?

So strangers can do what you should do?

Is this the only way DJ, I am going to able to go on?

By asking others to help me?

What about my shame DJ? The shame of having to beg you for my money?

You stripped me of my financial security.

I want to thank you for that. From the bottom of my heart.

This blog is not over. Not by a long shot.

I do not give up that easy. My fighting spirit was with me when I woke.

I am simply re grouping. Resting for the day. I am tired.

But I am also in shock.

Shock, because I have to continue naming and shaming until I have my money back.
blog comments powered by Disqus