29 March 2008

Television Interviews



Good morning and good day readers,


Today I start the next phase of my mission.

In my relentless attempts to get back my savings.
From DJ Montano.
I will stop at nothing.
Until I can get back to my life,
knowing I am secure again.

I can't move on.
I've tried.
A million times.
Just can't do it.

I have no money.
This is NOT fair.
I have lost everything.
I need balance again.
Its crippling.

So I have nothing to lose.

Prepare DJ.
This is only going to get worse for you.
Your friends.
Your family.

Television.
WOW!
To think DJ.
You did all of this.
Not I.

I am only responding out of sheer desperation.

Wish me luck.

I am getting so much grief and flack because of my spelling errors.
Please give me a break. It's just how I write.
I don't care.
And neither should you.
There are bigger issues to think about. Bigger ones then my spelling.

BUT, if it bothers you that much, please feel free to send me a correct version and I will make the revisions.
And we can all sleep better at night.

If your a perfect speller. Good for you.
I'm jealous.
I am not.


B.

No more posts today.
I need a day off.
Sunday.
With Lucy and Pickles.
And my interviews.
UHG!
blog comments powered by Disqus