06 March 2008

Western Union DJ?



DJ, when will you learn? You can not go through life destroying other people by stealing from them.

Your girlfriend is still threatening me DJ. Do you have no control over your best friend?

You tell her she has no influence in my country. She is nothing here. A speck of nothingness.

I gave you many many opportunities to do the correct thing.

PAY ME BACK THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM ME.
Or this will only get worse for you.
Don't forget what I know DJ.
Straight from your mouth. And I will continue with this blog until you pay me back.
Do you want my bank details DJ?
Or would you like to send it Western Union like I sent my money to you?

Its up to you mate.
Fruit don't fall far from the tree as they say.
Shame shame shame on you Delfin.
Give me back my savings!
Now!
blog comments powered by Disqus