17 April 2008

Don't Have a Cow Man!



I am spending the day doing media.
I am nervous as hell, but I have no choice. I must continue until they pay attention to this simple fact.
The fact that I am not going away.

Much more media will come out soon.

I will also be doing a video blog this afternoon.
A happy one.

I feel GREAT today.
I actually put myself together today and look ok.

I'm ready for my close up.

I am looking forward to DJ's next appearance too!

I'm doing my bit.
Come now, DJ.
We are all waiting for your next media outing.

The photo's were taken this morning.
Cows from next door have escaped and taken over Bethel Park.
hahahahahahahahaha.

Have a beautiful day readers.

I'm going to.

Bless the lives we have to live today.
Life is beautiful.
Even when we are fighting the battle of our lives.
blog comments powered by Disqus