23 April 2008

Partners IN Crime??????????


Please click on image to enlarge.

Wow, I am so impressed by the creativity of others.
This fantastic creation, is a blog contribution, from one of TEAM BRIAN'S biggest supporters.
The fine print is amazing.
This guy really pays attention to the content of
DJ's blog.
His graphics are brilliant.
I
WISH I was this creative.
I'm afraid this is way beyond my ability or scope.
I will stick to the writing and let my team produce these fantastic posts.

Thank you a million times 'J' for this terrific piece of satire.

We all need satire in our lives.
Especially the two people depicted in this post.
And to imagine the creator of this post walks among the
GG.
Amazing turn of events.
No one is safe.

Have a brilliant Thursday.

B

blog comments powered by Disqus