16 June 2008

Thank You TEAM BRIAN



Dear Readers, 

I only the hope the next four months of the blog are as wonderful as the first.
I'm looking forward to writing the blog from Canada.
DJ will never pay me back. And I will never stop my blog.
TEAM BRIAN and readers, never worry. This blog is a huge part of my life.
I would never ever close it.
Ever!

mermaids said...
hi brian,

hope you'll stay in ur blog forever..u have opened many eyes to the truth..ur a blessing..u have thought the gucci gang ((actually the members are the "excessive trash of the garbage")many painful lessons.cheers for a job well done.continue doing good.

June 17, 2008 1:44 AM


verushka said...
you're welcome brian.i wish you all the best

June 17, 2008 1:56 AM


coffee said...
you're very much welcome.
cheers on your move to canada and good luck (not that you need it) as you start anew.

delfin justiniano, pay up!

June 17, 2008 2:46 AM


gatecrasher said...
You're welcome, Brian. It was a great pleasure to happily comment away, about the characters in your blog that have amused and revolted me at the same time, though the years.

Your job is almost done? I hope you still continue your book project ... looking forward to it.

June 17, 2008 2:47 AM


bb said...
"My job is nearly done"--Brian Gorell

what do u mean by that Brian?

June 17, 2008 3:40 AM


airesol said...
let me guess...the BOOK is coming?!!! or a very nice prelude before that? the suspense is a killer itself Brian :) but whatever it is, i'm wishing you all the best...success, happiness, health,love and peace...and to all of us who visits this blog if we can just buy Brian's book or books, then that will be a great help coming from us...more than a million sales of a book will go a very long, long way to give back what was stolen from him...if not from mr. montano it will come from us, who cares about people that are being taking advantaged of in this life :) ladies and gentlemen, let's all support Brian, let's all go and buy copies of his books, make it as a remembrance or a token of your goodwill and your good heart, everytime you glance at that book, it'll certainly make you smile and add some copies too. give it as a gift to your love ones, relatives and friends :)

June 17, 2008 6:09 AM


carlovarga said...
I hope this means you are getting your money back. I do hope, however, you don't give up blogging entirely. I will miss your voice if you do. Starting, or restarting, a new life in Canada should be rife with adventures and misadventures. Welcome back to North America with its occasionally unforgiving winters. We'd practically be neighbors. Where in Canada will you be living? I live in Northern California (San Fran Bay Area), where, finally, I can marry anyone, male or female, if I wanted to, just like Canada. Yay!!!

June 17, 2008 6:11 AM


sunshine said...
Dear Brian,
You are most welcome. In our small way, it was but a small gesture to make you feel you are not alone. We believe in you. God bless you with your new beginning.

June 17, 2008 7:03 AM
blog comments powered by Disqus