21 June 2008

What are YOUR True Colors?


I just admire and adore Cyndi Lauper so much.

She's a MASSIVE campaigner for HIV/AIDS and has raised many MILLIONS for the cause through her True Colors Tour.

I saw Cyndi Lauper in concert when I was fifteen, and its been a love affair ever since.
She produced this album for her 'rainbow family'.
And we all know what that means.
Dance music!
And its wonderful.

Enjoy your Sunday readers.
I have said a prayer for everyone affected by the typhoon.
The storms are on the news here, so much.
My heart sinks.
Please remember those he have lost everything.
Pray for the families who are suffering.
Do what you can to help someone who may need it today.
Hug FIVE people and tell at least FIVE people that you love them.

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you
I love you.

It very easy to do. Listen and enjoy this song today. It's so nice.

Love Brian

Dear Readers,

Have a look at the True Colors web site. I've added the link to my favorite blog bar!
This is how I want MY blog. Hahahahahaha.
HELP!
blog comments powered by Disqus