04 July 2008

I'm Waiting Yap!


.............say sorry Tim


How about it Tim?

My girl and I are waiting for your apology.

Jenni DEAR (you know I adore you), but you should speak to your friend and tell him to do the correct thing by me and my best friend in the world.

Please Jen.

You may hate my guts Jen, but YOU were the one who CONFIRMED that Tim called my beautiful gorgeous QUEEN a 'fucking ugly dog'.


IT STILL BOTHERS HER THEREFORE I AM STILL DISTRAUGHT OVER IT. Fix this please Tim.

Tim can dish it out, but can't take it. Is that it guys?
Well, NOT in my world I'm afraid.
In my world, everyone has to pay for their sins.
Especially sins against my filipna QUEEN.
And hasn't Yap paid enough?
Nope.
Apology please Tim.

Only Tim Yap can make me go away.

Say sorry Tim.

And I will.
But you MUST apologize.
This is the only bone I will be throwing you mate.
Clench the fucker between your teeth and run with it.
Because if you do not, I will be completely ruthless on my blog.
You think I have been harsh so far... you have NO idea mate!

I demand balance.
You say sorry, and i will not post my new entry on you and ****** *******.
And this entry will be EXPLOSIVE mate!
OK Tim?
You listening mate?

Good.

How about it Jen?
You gonna help us out here?
Be our 'go between' Jen.

How about it love?

You know I adore you Jen.
Remember our 'connection'.

PLEASE tell your mate Ridge that I NEVER called you evil. EVER!
I know you Jen and I know you are a great girl.

Make it happen sweetheart, and you will NOT be sorry.
If Tim says sorry, I will NEVER write about him again.

NOW THAT IS A DEAL WORTH TAKING !

blog comments powered by Disqus