24 August 2008

Smile On My Dial


feeling groovy today

Dear Readers,

Despite what you may think or what it may seem, I'm very happy at the moment.
There is one thing for sure in life.
If you are a trusted friend of mine, I'll ALWAYS have your back.
Being content and full of life with real friends is magic.
I'm brimming over with excitement and curiosity for whats around every corner.
I was sick for a while, but now I'm all better.
Thanks to a wonderful home/garden and my very special friends and family.
Sometimes the blog can seem harsh at times, but that's life.
But I can doubly assure you, that I have never felt better in my life.

When you don't listen to the beat of another drummer, your own bass booms.
Defining your world is a singular thing. And we should all fight for what we believe in.
Others may influence you to a point.
But at the end of the day, the buck stops with you.
And no one else.

Love and Light

I'm not the first and I won't be the last.
The next few days should be interesting.
I have some great stories coming up and of course some great surprises.
blog comments powered by Disqus