28 September 2008

WOW!



Dear Readers,

I have no words. I'm beside myself.


Can someone PLEASE nominate me?
UHG!
I don't care if I win, but I really do.
I just CRAVE recognition.
Yes it's a bit pathetic.
Yes it may even sound desperate.
But I've worked my bloody ass off this year.
Hahahahahaha.
No seriously, my ass in like.. gone!
Hahahahahaha.
I know some people are pissed with me, and I get that.
But I've worked really hard.
Cut me some slack here kids.

I can hardly believe their is a villain category.
And I'm not on it.
Phew!
That's a huge relief.


Now this is an award category!
Modern and relevant to the current landscape.
I have to give the organizers kudos on their categories.

How could I not support these awards?
I'm over the moon.
The thawing begins.

Please vote for DJ Montano for "Villain of the Year".
Because it's sooooo true.
And when I say Please, I mean PLEASE!
TEAM BRIAN... ACTIVATED!
Hahahahaha.


villains of the year... DJ Montano


More on these awards later.......


Oh how I love life today!


DJ MONTANO - VILLAIN OF THE YEAR
(click to read)
Supreme to the Extreme Awards!
(click to read)
blog comments powered by Disqus