26 January 2009

It's Pure



Dearest
Readers,

I hope you like the new look blog as much as I do.
It's simple, organic, colorful and full of promise.
I made it easier on the eyes which I hope helps some people (Airesol hehehe).
I'm so grateful to my team for helping me finish it this week.
I'm hopeless with HTML so without them, I'd be a complete non starter.

They rallied around me this week when I was very sick and I'm forever thankful they were there for me.
Being in and out of hospital this week has been a real eye opener for me.
Trying to keep it quiet was also difficult.
We're all so venerable, regardless of the fire in our bellies.
I'm not one to complain about my health, but it's been a dreadful week, and that's all I'll say.

I've always wanted to have quotes on my blog from my favorite writers.
I'm so very happy to have Tennessee Williams as my first.
Not only because he's one of my top ten writer/poet of all time, but because his words speak to me like few others do.
Tennessee speaks to my advocacy.
His words lift me up when I need lifting.
And this week I've needed a lot of lifting.

Thank you dear Papa for being there for me.

“Oh, you weak, beautiful people who give up with such grace. What you need is someone to take hold of you -- gently, with love, and hand your life back to you.”

-Tennessee Williams

This from my Papa-

We are all weak when in despair Brian, and when we are, we tend to put up fronts, happy and cheerful, when deep inside we have given up on hope.

It's during these times in our lives, that we need a helping hand, and to be assured that reaching out to someone is perfectly alright.

My advocacy is pure.

Like those simple words from TW.

And my Papa.

blog comments powered by Disqus